ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reverse camera~?

Civic Type -R FN2
was after one of these to attach to my headunit, wanted to put it on the front of the car so can see the road for bit of a giggle, how much are these and also will i need to buy a specific one or are they all mainley the same connections and things?

thanks tom

Bumder With A Buffer
You can get night vision ones which are cool! turn your lights off and drive in the dark using the camera! Tho i wouldnt advise this on major roads! only done it down my track/private road to my house!

I've got a link someware to cameras il try find it

Oh which headunit is it?? RCA inputs for the camera??

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Don't install a reversing camera to look out the front of the car.

Reverse cameras reverse the image so you see what you'd see in a mirror.

Or at least make sure the one you get a has a normal/reverse switch.

Civic Type -R FN2
ive got a jvc avx or what ever its called with the 3" screen. Not sure what the connectors are to be honest ill get the unit out later and have a look. Nightvision one sounds fun :D

itll have a yellow aux in,itll be a single phono lead mate.get a camera with mirror mode so that the screen will be the right way round,itll be a separate cable on most cameras just has to be earthed which will mirror it