ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reverse light!!

my reverse light has stopped working! it isnt the bulb and not a fuse! so it can only be the switch i recon

can any1 tell me were it is plz?

Hve you checked the terminals that connect to the bulb? Sometimes they can get corrored up, clean em wiht a bit o sand paper. Also check the wiring plug is fully in

Dont know about the 1.4s but on mine there is a connection onto the gearbox, you can see it from above if you remove the battery. Its a green multiplug - try giving it a clean as it can get full of oil.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the switch is on the n/s of the gearbox at the bottem.just across from your n/s driveshaft.the switch and connector are green.it has two wires due to it being a simple on/off switch.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

yes exactly the same.try bridgeing out the connector with a paper clip and see if it operates your lights.if it does then you have a faulty switch.dont let the paper clip touch the vehicle body as this will blow the fuse and bridge it with the ignition on.