ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reverse Lights/ Hazard Lights / Drivers side side light problems

Hi guys hopefully somebody can help.

I noticed the other day that my reverse lights have stopped working. I have changed the bulbs and this cured it for 10 mins or so and now its playing up again any ideas? I also cant see which fuse is allocated to the reverse lights

Hazard lights have also stopped working, I push the button in and it comes straight back out. but all my indicators and bulbs work fine.

Also drivers side side light has stopped working any ideas?

Do you think these problems are related?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

Richard

Audi TT 225
Hazard switch is a common fault, had to replace mine the other day, sounds like you need a new one. Is there not a wiring diagram on the inside of the fuse box? There is on mine. I'd check the fuse if you can. Next try the reversing light switch from the gearbox? Try to unscrew it then connect the wires on to it again and (making sure the ignition is on without the engine running) push the ball in a few times to see if the lights come on. If they don't, pull off the plug again and join the connectors together with a short length of electrical cable which should bring on the lights. If they do come on get another switch :)