ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

revs and temp needles dropping?

My serv light and esp light came on and then the revs drop and also the temp the car still drives fine just needles drop the shoot back to normal then drop again and so on, also while the needles are down my drivers window doesn't go down or up with one touch have to hold it but when the needles are back to normal they do, what is going on does anyone know??

Cheers

player.swf

182 ff
press your computer thing in (button) keep it pressed all ur dails will go crazy then reset them self. that mite help,check ur fuses.
water might of got in(check if they green). sand them down,
my car would start cause rain got in the fuse box/relays. aa man said its a common fault on clios.

I only no about the dails cause one day I pressed it in and all went crazy lol.

My serv light and esp light came on and then the revs drop and also the temp the car still drives fine just needles drop the shoot back to normal then drop again and so on, also while the needles are down my drivers window doesn't go down or up with one touch have to hold it but when the needles are back to normal they do, what is going on does anyone know??

Cheers

Thanks I'll give it a try :)
press your computer thing in (button) keep it pressed all ur dails will go crazy then reset them self. that mite help,check ur fuses.
water might of got in(check if they green). sand them down,
my car would start cause rain got in the fuse box/relays. aa man said its a common fault on clios.

I only no about the dails cause one day I pressed it in and all went crazy lol.