ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revved Up NOW!

Comparing Clio Cup, Pug 106 GTi and Saxo VTS..

Get watching it! Its on now!.. Feature coming up!

Daz.

Audi S3

what a crock of sh*t! some fixing going on there! ("hey mr producer the saxo is the best isnt it" "tell u what ill carelessly leave this pile of cash on this desk and leave the room!") lol :p

Matt

the Saxo was modded..

Those front and rear lights didnt come as standard.

That Pug 106 was modded too - had blue sidelight bulbs in it I think.

Daz.

Skoda Fabia vRS

he said the Cup would have won it if it had been cheaper/money no object, so the cup did win really, just not on price !

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

He said the Saxo won because it was cheapest...

Err, yeah, great argument?!

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

i dont think the feature was particularly unfair after all he was looking at most fun for your pound and took citroen free insurance into account (although that whole show is a bit naff!!!)

It had aftermarket front and rear lights on it...

how do we know what else has been done to it? They didnt mention it..

Daz.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Probably boggo performance wise or else it was a pointless test...

It was a pointless program all round.

I agree with the VTS being best performance VFM but the best car? Nope, not by a long shot.

And I wanted someone to kick those twins in the head at that show! :devilish: Why bother sending to ex-p**n bimbos who couldnt give a toss about cars to a car show!?!

I shant be watching that show again, it was like Max Power for 12 year old virgins!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!