ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rich's nightmare

a few pics from the kinda thing rich wakes up in sweats having nightmares about..

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

for some reason ive gone off car cleaning.. tempted to go see our eastern european friends at the hand car wash..

i took mine to work and gave it a quick blast with the jet wash (didnt use the brush! just the lance)

its dried and its still filthy..

going to have to give it a good PC/wax/seal and polish after winter.

yeah i never realised it was that close till one of my neighbours pointed it out..

ive never caught it though!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Good stuff, looks nice.

I've gone off car cleaning at the moment as well tbh, just no point after 10 minutes of driving. Will get back into it in March probably.

Octavia VRS
dirty is where it's at. I've lost the car cleaning bug as well.....too busy doing my b**ch chores in the house!

R26
Too busy driving mine to clean it at the moment... But like has been said, don't feel bad about the fact my wheels are virtually black now!

al

ST on the way...
Damn, I was expecting pictures of someone with a yellow sponge washing rich's car using the one bucket method! lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh... I'm still out there every Sunday morning with my bucket and micro-fibre wash mitt at hand. I live at the bottom of my road, and pretty sure everyone must think I am a total geek.

Having said that, managed to meet my uber hot neighbour and going out for a drink next week. Whose laughing now!!!:cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, with Volume 2 to include Freebone's picture of his bike rack'd SDV, followed by freshly detailed shots...

106 GTi
LOL!

Seriously I feel for you guys it is near on impossible using then daily, far to shite out to spend hours out there for nothing at this time of year.

The 306 gets a blast with the foam gun every few weeks, and the 182 has not been out since I had it rolling roaded at the beginning of the month.

Mito Sportiva 135
It is s**t...think the trick is just keeping on top of it. Also, I drive in the middle of the road when no oncoming traffic as less s**t there than at the sides.

You can still tell the car's paint is good though despite the traffic film up the sides and on the wheels, and nice knowing come the spring it won't have been fucked by all the grit on the roads. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway....

Right, FINALLY gotten around to taking a couple of photos the other day, so my resolution for 2007 is stop being lazy and get a photobucket account, or whatever you kids are using these days...

Mito Sportiva 135
It is s**t...think the trick is just keeping on top of it. Also, I drive in the middle of the road when no oncoming traffic as less s**t there than at the sides.

theres a man who cares about his car!;)

Sadly so! There is a lot of sticks and stuff downed by the wind though so watching out for them more than anything, don't fancy them grating up my arches.