ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ridiculously quick blue clio, Hemel Hempsted

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
that well slow clio, blew your doors off going to southend tho didnt it darren!

172 phase2 since2003
er no coz i wernt racing gary if you remember there were road works and you was raceing maries brother i do believe !!!! any way you sound like your getting very defensive in your old age!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

LY 200
Probably dooby182.........Arctic 182??? He's always up Sarfend and from what i here his car blows most cars doors off!!!

LY 200
Lol.....I need a good blow off of something actually mate but it aint a car!!! ;)

I was just taking the pish out of the 'blow your doors off' comment earlier in the thread.

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
whatever darren, but your now the one buying exhausts, air filters and superchips.............
trying to keep up are we????????

and how many times are you gonna use that 'i wernt racing' excuse???

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Probably dooby182.........Arctic 182??? He's always up Sarfend and from what i here his car blows most cars doors off!!!

Thanks Jay... not me thou, iv'e not blown anyone for a while Ha!.

You'll be pleased to know i got bored with it being quiet..ish and after another trip to Hayward & Scott its louder than ever.

Megane 230 R26
I think the latter, if you pointed a small penis detector into this thread it'd be off the scale!

Depends on what setting you use - members that ARE small penises or HAVE small penises? Actually on second thoughts, it probably doesn't matter which setting it's on :lolup:

clio 172
this is open air banter between friends, aint got a clue which section this goes in anyway i dont think the original spotted person isn on here

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
Cant anyone have a laugh on this site without bein insulting. If you actually knew what we were talkin about then you wouldnt be insulting yourselves by makin childish remarks..........

Megane 230 R26
Usually the case, lots of people on here but lots of people with RSes, and the ones you spot are invariably not on the forum :(

172 phase2 since2003
we are all on this forum:) and know each other well and it,s a joke matter between mates!!! and to be called boy racers it sounds like we must all be then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: and shouldnt insult peopleyou dont know as u might meet up one day :lolup: so be :quiet: !!!!!

Megane 230 R26
we are all on this forum:) and know each other well and it,s a joke matter between mates!!! and to be called boy racers it sounds like we must all be then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: and shouldnt insult peopleyou dont know as u might meet up one day :lolup: so be :quiet: !!!!!

I wasn't saying you're not on the forum, clearly you're on the forum... hard to see how I'd formulate an argument against that fact as errrrm... here you are! :approve: I was saying that most of the Clios you spot aren't on the forum, it's sod's law.

If you can make a joke between friends then please be able to take a joke from other people on the forum, because supposedly we are all friends here... I think it was all meant to be a bit tongue-in-cheek ;)

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
if thats the case, did you buy a trophy cos it reminds you of you fire engine???????