ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

right need more cleaning stuff for the new car

right since i gave away all my cleaning stuff with the vx i need some new stuff to clean the brabus

so what shall i get ??
id take it megs quick clay is a certain

oh whats best for protecting the wheels ??

its silver by the way and looks like this
108760-1.jpg

172 cup
I use AG SRP followed by EGP then a coat of Meg's #16 on my silver clio (bodywork & wheels), very pleased with the results!!

106 GTi
AG SRP, AG EGP and P21s will look great on the Silver.

As above use the Super Resin and Extra Gloss on the wheels aswell.

cool :) shame i got rid of my srp and egp with the vx lol what would you recomend to apply it all by hand ? oh and where to buy it all ? i cant rememebr where i got it from last time

Better than yours. C*nt.
I just got rid of one like that. You don't wanna hear it but it was the best thing I ever did!

Mito Sportiva 135
I hope you got rid of the pink dice! Surprisingly fun cars, just need a bigger engine in there!

Mito Sportiva 135
thats not mine ;) a remap sorts it out alright takes it upto about 130 so about 152 bhp per ton

Ha.. GOOD! Yeh it felt really quick the one I went in, especially with the roof down. I guess it's because you are so low down. It is a light car though, I like the concept of it. Prefer the VX though... why the change if you don't mind me asking?

the gf didnt like the vx so much bit impractical for her no aircon etc etc then we got a 2.4 accord thats just using too much fuel and we miss having 2 seats and a open top lol its only going to be used for fun we are trying to source a shopping car as we speak. its not fast i know that and tbh i dont need it to be i have 6 points already, it just makes you smile when you drive it and as you say sitting low makes it feel faster

this was my vx
the%20vx.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Ah fair play... main thing is it's fun and makes you smile... I like the VX Turbo a lot. I know it's more expensive, but would opt for the Exige if I was in the market for this kind of car. Black with black wheels...mmm.