ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rim colour choices?

1.2 Power to the People..
ello ello, put the deposit down for me new ride today, picking her up friday.

black 1.2 dynamique with the curvey old style 5 spokes and just wondered what colour do you think i should go for, black being the obvious at the top but thinking white for that fresh look, what do you lot think?

sorry for who evers this car is, hope there ok with me using it, just looks exactly like mine.

photoshops welcome.

Thankyou

44.gif

al

ST on the way...
evo801@hotmail.com said:
sorry for who evers this car is, hope there ok with me using it, just looks exactly like mine.

It's mineee! :) Your more than welcome to use it matey! ;)

as much as i'ld love to slam it on coils, i've had lowered cars in the past and the rides been awful.

i'm 19, in my old age at the mo and do alot of miles etc and i'm after comfort more than looks right at the min, if you see where im coming from.

evo801@hotmail.com said:
as much as i'ld love to slam it on coils, i've had lowered cars in the past and the rides been awful.

i'm 19, in my old age at the mo and do alot of miles etc and i'm after comfort more than looks right at the min, if you see where im coming from.

There's no reason why it should ride worse. Problem is people buy s**t kits and they always seem to have a harsh crashy ride. Get a decent kit and the ride will be as good as or better than with the OE suspension.

As for the rims i'd be inclined to replace with some 16s rather than paint those.

Turbos.
FK coilovers ride better than standard, even at the full -80mm. Fooking get them or i'll slap your b**ch ass all over the shop.

how much are those and how much to get them fitted.

if ur offering to buy me some, its my bday in july, early bday pressie. lol