ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rims,rims,rims!!!

Clio 1.2 16V
Ive got an 06 clio 1.2 16V and want to get some alloys. Can anyone tell me whats the biggest i can go?? also whats the widest tyre i can get without modding my arches etc...

Thanks

Zack13

1.6 focus zetec....
18's the biggest and probably 7.5 width.... wont be able to lower it though so you'll basically have a tractor

Clio 1.2 16V
So maybe i should stick with 15's?? or get 17's?? what do you recommend? i dont want to lower it.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
17s and 40mm drop............

Attachments

• Img0006.jpg
    Img0006.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 45
  1.6 focus zetec....
15's leave you with too much gap between the arches and wheels... i think 16's and a small drop is a good comprimise...

Meg on pistonheads £6995
15's leave you with too much gap between the arches and wheels... i think 16's and a small drop is a good comprimise...

^^ NOT true - actual overall diameter & circumference for 185/55x15, 195/45x16 and 205/40x17 is almost IDENTICAL - just proportionally more rubber, less rim with smaller wheels!

Clio 1.2 16V
maybe i'll just get 17's. send it pictures people. then i can get a better idea!! also where can i get clio sport accesories, front grills etc for my 1.2??

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
dont get 17's without lowering though it will look stupid imo. plus make it slower and the ride will be s**t lol.