ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ring + Wet + Hero = Hero

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
2:45-ish is some great car control....Only watched up to 6 minutes though so may have been some better bits.

Clio 172
dealio%20-%20super%20hero%20sqaud2.jpeg

Epic driving and car control :race::hail::hail:

An orange one
A vee would have had him in the twisties! ;)

awesome driving skills and brass balls by that man! :D

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Which M5? Ive driven a E39 and E60 and both went way past 155

It was a mates E39 i tried to go as fast as possible but as soon as it hit 155 there was nothing there :(,
You must have been lucky and had a car that someone had unlimited.

Lotus Elise
The E60s I drove (3 of them) were all limited to 177mph. The E39 which we had from new did 168 before the limiter cut in. BMW told us it was so people in there 540s couldnt keep up with you on the autobahn LOL.

An orange one
The fact with M car limiters is that usually you can go past 155 in 5th, the limiter only works in 6th gear, once you get past just put it into 6th :)

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I'd love to have that level of control

you can with familiarization and practice. I race karts in the wet on slicks. At first it seems impossible to control, now I'm one of the fastest in our race.
The driver in the video knows that vehicle well. He only really loses traction as he pushes it, so totally in control of the situation. Fast but I got bored lol