ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ringtones!

Astra Twintop
this may well sound chav-tastic, needy, or what ever the buzz word on CS is this week but........

What does everyone have as their ring tone / message tone on their fone?

ideas appreciated!

Astra Twintop
ill give that a listen!

dont want anything with too long a intro, and i dont have the software where you can edit it so it cuts straight in :(

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
no worries :)

I currently have the soundtrack from the sweets advert which says "Bring on the trumpets!" on my phone :)

Dynamique Flamer
Um dont know how you will react got catchphrase as my text tone and got only a couple chav ring tones! that i know you wont like you will have to send me some!! :)

Dynamique Flamer
Was that on my phone??? What slightly worries me is that sometimes i cant hear it hence why i have it soo loud! But real annoying when you forget to put your phone on silent at work! :)

Dynamique Flamer
I think that was the day i sent you a photo of the xmas tinsle lol!!! As i remember wondering if i set it off lol

Dynamique Flamer
I think i am too young for what your going on about lol!!! Twas me i am glad i provide your entertainment lol

Chelsea tractor
Used to have Super Mario Land theme as my ringtone until today... It's now the "Singing them over and over and over again" bit from Geraldine McQueen's Christmas song

1.2 16v Dynamique
Mr Big Stuff (ala Soccer Am catwalk) for ringtone and normal beep for text as Samsung phones don't let you have a custom ringtone