ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riverbed rack mount issue

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Long shot, but maybe someone's used Riverbed kit before

Had a 1U RB box arrive, but with the poxy rails already in place. User guide that arrived with it is basically a bit of paper which tells you not to spill the BB's from the runners everywhere

Can't figure out if it's something I'd doing wrong, but I've had near enough every screw, pressed every clip that looked like it could be pressed, but the sliding rails are refusing to come off.

Waiting for RB support to get back to me, but that could be hours and I need to get this racked up :(

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I'll take a look at ours when I'm back in the office next week, got a spare sat in the store :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers dude :p

RB support are ringing me on Monday morning to see if I'm being a dickhead

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
All sorted now, I was being a dickhead and not pressing the rail release button the right way :p

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't!

My boss rocked in this morning, I showed him the server, he pressed the release catch the other way and the rails slid off :p