ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road angel compact

BMW 118d
Does anybody know where the cheapest place to buy one of these is?

And do those scammera vans use laser?

Cheers peeps

1.6 focus zetec....
I believe so to the 2nd question and the cheapest ive seen them for (not really been looking) is £499 at halfrauds but i suspect you'll find it cheaper...do a search on google

Kiza

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
Raod angel compact is £199 without laser, £249 with. You won't find it much cheaper than that.

Yes the vans are laser. Personally i wouldn't bother with laser, unless you have reaction times like superman, you'll be caught by most vans. Plus laser is likely to get banned if the new bill gets through next year.

BMW 118d
Yeah I'm not that bothered about the laser bit to be honest. Once they have zapped you, thats it basically, they have got you. However I would be after a unit that warns of the sites of these scammera vans.... just so that I'm prepared. To be honest I don't speed, especially not in built up areas, but I can drive to various different cities quite a bit, and that extra pair of eyes could prove useful, especially when you don't know the area.