ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road angel navigator £449...

106 GTi
Has anyone got one of these?

I had the chance, as others did a while ago to upate to one from an RA2, but opinion on here it was not very good?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
They are quite nice lil units these.

BUT most people who havnt liked them just havnt go on with the interface etc....

I think the best way to judge it, is by going down to a store to have a play and see what you think.

The Tube
Has,
Do you know if it's still possible to upgrade from the RA2 to the Navigator, and get a little discount?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Macca172 said:
Has,
Do you know if it's still possible to upgrade from the RA2 to the Navigator, and get a little discount?
Trade-in your RA2 here and get the RA Navigator for £249 (£200 trade-in offer)

http://www.naonline.co.uk/upgrade/upgrade.php

I use this company all of the time and have never had any problems with them.

I had read that the Indago is a better product and can be bought for £299 with your trade-in.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Thats the only company doing trade-in now,

The official one from Blackspot has now stopped.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Macca if you phone them they'll arrange all for you. They send out the new unit and then you have 7 days to return your trade-in to them. Great service and one I'd recommend. I'm buying my 3rd B2 from them next week and trading in my MicroGO.

Citroen DS3 DSport
You get a brand new one Steve.

I'm actually considering cancelling my purchase of a Origin B2 and buying either the RA Navigator or the Snooper Indago instead. Has, do you have any comments regarding these two units?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I reckon I may buy a Garmin Nuvi 300 rather than a Snooper Indago or RA Navigator as I can get this for £329 and use the speed cam database which is provided online for either £2 per month or £19 per year.

This way I'm getting top class sat nav and a very reliable cam database for alot cheaper than the other two options. I've also heard that RA Navigator is poor.

Last edited: