road angel plus,THE best camera detector there is,fact.it is the only camera company that gets the information direct from the government,dvla,etc.they are the first to know and they cover all cameras.enough said
I am either going to get road angel plus or tom tom with camera updates
I don't want to buy one and then for them to ban then in a year or so? Have you got one Rich? I'm assuming the Plus has got the detector/jammer?
Haz whats your budget, I saw a camera detector for £50 in our motor parts place the other day, looked pretty basic though.
Guide in the Members only guide area how to hide the wires away and hardwire it.
Guide in the Members only guide area how to hide the wires away and hardwire it.
Wheres this thread?
I don't want to buy one and then for them to ban then in a year or so? Have you got one Rich? I'm assuming the Plus has got the detector/jammer?
Haz whats your budget, I saw a camera detector for £50 in our motor parts place the other day, looked pretty basic though.
I have had the Road Angel 2 for about 4/5 years. Blackspot have said they will just do a firmware up date to render the Laser Alert non operational.
I have the Camera Locations on my TomTom and they are not as accurate as the Road Angel.
They want to ban the laser element of them.
And isn't the laser detector a bit late for warning ?
Cause after the laser detector has picked up a camera, gun etc aint it too late to react once it beeps ?
Does that not mean you have been caught ?
On less you hammer brakes on immediately.
Excuse me if i'm bull s**tting.![]()