ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angle navigator 6000

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
seen the adverts for these on TV, and just looking at the one on halrfords webiste, they're only £200!

are they any good, i know the road angel camera detectors are good, but have they brought out sat nav before?how good is it?

thinking of buying one for my birthday/christmas present!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
not sure tbh, i was thinking of gettin one at the same time i got y road angel 2! but let us no how u get on with it if u get it as i still might trade in and get me one! also does it have laser detect?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
not 100% sure, i dont really have a need for the detector, dont speed much, but may aswell get it with a sat nav, nice touch!

if i do get one ill post up about it, they seem fairly easy to work etc, might be a good investment for when i buy a faster car...!

6/468 17poo
there s**t, sat nav is crap and so is the safety camera aspect better off spending out on 2 separate units, combining is the worst of both worlds, get a tom1 and download the cameras on it as pois or get a garmin and get speed cameras for free!

there s**t, sat nav is crap and so is the safety camera aspect better off spending out on 2 separate units, combining is the worst of both worlds, get a tom1 and download the cameras on it as pois or get a garmin and get speed cameras for free!

Cheers 4 the info