ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road rage :(

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Is it just me that has this problem cos it seems that everytime i get in the car there is some crazy nutter magically atttracted to me. Sitting at some lights this morning and bloke in a people carrier behind nudges me - id guess he slipped off the clutch. He sort of mouths sorry and puts his hand up in the mirror - but im not having that so I gets out starts checking my bumper for scratches or dents. Doesnt seem to be any damage so i goes up to his window and im like (politely - honestly!) be more careful m8 what if you had dented it would you offer to pay for any damage. He just goes mental... gets out the car & comes at me threatens to beat the sh1t outta me and says get back in the car with much swearing and fist waving. I mean jeez... whats with people. reported to plod but i doubt theres much they can do. if he HAD damaged the car then im damn sure id be footing the bill for repair - or driving round with a toyota logo embedded in my bumper.

Driving is just 110% stress thesedays - I live in west london and they reckon a third of cars around here are uninsured. Grrr... give me a suitable vehicle and id gladly crush the lot - no charge.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

whyd u go up to the window and ask him if he would of paid u if he had damaged it?? i understand ur point completely but i prob would have check the damage saw there was nothing and left it... cant be too careful with some people man.

Yes, if nothing happens, dont ask. If they threaten you, let them know you have their registration details noted, not to mention youll remember his car and a description of him.

-Rob

f**kin had this prob y/day, im parked in car park but not in space, infront of parked cars as mum has poped into shop real quick and i didnt see the point of parking in space. Besides i checked nobody was in the cars and kept my eyes out for any potential familys etc coming back to their cars.

Well next thing i know i see this white astra reverse f**kin fast and then slamm the breaks on f**kin fast as he hits my rear bumper pullin outta his space! I pull forwards and get out of car to check for damage, luckily wasnt nethin major just a few scratchs that should hopefully T-cut out. But he gives me the dirtiest look as he goes past, as im callin him a w**ker,

coz im sorry but who gets in their car seeing a car parked almost directly infornt and then reverses at speed!!! All he had to do was beep the horn and i would have moved immiedtly!!

f**kIN r****d! (ok ya all prolly gonna moan at me coz i didnt park inspace but read the last paragraph again!!)

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Cheers guys
yeah know what you are saying but its happened to me before where someone has hit me at slow speed and I didnt see any damage till the next day which put me 200 quid out of pocket for repairs. It looked like no damage but i couldnt tell that well at the time. But i checked again and there isnt. Live and learn eh.

Clio II and Grand Modus

If someone hit you they just can´t give you the hand in mirror to say sorry, they can´t se from their car if there are scratches or a crack. If someone threatens me like that I would go pretty damn evil, and give back at the same tone........Happend to me once and the guy became very polite after I pushed back if you know what I mean..........Some people just don´t understand a polite tone, even when it´s their fault.