ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road tax prices?????

ph1 clio 172,v6,r5 turbo
as we all know the tax man is wanting even more money to drive on britians crappy roads.
i know it dosnt change for any car before march 1st 2001 and it goes on how much co2 from then till present day
does any one know what co2 the clio sport is??????
also the clio v6?

194g/km, £210 for a yrs tax on a 182 this yr.. I know cos my reminder was waiting when I got back from my jollies :(

ph1 clio 172,v6,r5 turbo
for over a 1.6ltr before march 2001 its £185 a year.robbing buggers.how about the v6 clio? will that be much higher than the sports?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think its pretty crap TBH , i mean you pay the same tax on a 1.6 ( i think modern 1.6's are about 170-180) as you do for 10 year old 6 litre, a boy i know is looking at getting a supercharged 5 litre Jaguar, and its only 185 for tax, the same as my dads 1.6 laguna.

when did the mk1 172 come out, are those pre 2001?

ph1 clio 172,v6,r5 turbo
yeah they started in 2000.ive been a bit lucky with mine it was reg in september 2000.
i would like to sell it and get something a bit newer but its so silly that u get taxed more on the same car 6 months newer than mine its a joke

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Just robbing b******s :mad: , surely this should only affect cars that have been produced after this comes into play, why cripple people that may have bought a 172 2,3,4 years ago etc & then now have to pay more along with the damm fuel going up every day.. still nothing we can do unless every one turns round & says f**k off i'm not paying tax.. but to get every one in the uk to do that... maybe not lol