ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll cage

JKR

Clio 172 Cup
I'm looking for a roll cage for my clio 172 cup, does any body have one for sale??

thanks
Jk

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Might be worth mentioning what sort of cage you area after?

You can get a cheap home made half cage on eBay for about 150 quid, or spend 1000 quid on a decent one, so its worth mentioning your price point etc.

182cup & 172 racecar
i am after a bolt in full cage for the french trophy.
i am in no rush for mine just before next season.

Where are you based, there is a guy from Track Attack, who has done loads of cages for the different series that run, he did one not long ago for a Clio that runs in the production class.

182cup & 172 racecar
Or, just saw this.

Today, 19:58

TFR

ClioSport Club Member​
Join DateMar 2014
Posts9
Carclio182

Re: CS @ PFC Expo Donington 12/10/2014

booked our trade stand, bucket seats, harness's, roll cages, steering wheels, boss's, track day / race clothing etc.

would it be worth booking a stand selling clio 1*2 used parts do you all think?​

182cup & 172 racecar
Even with the bolt in cages there is quite a bit of welding involved and interior has to be fully stripped

This.

Tbqh, the time you've had all the welding done to be able to bolt it in, you might as well weld it in. That's what mine is, a bolt in welded in cage.

clio 172
26fc5fa286e9d777302ef5511d3c6a0e.jpg

Here is my bolt in cage
The rear welded box section is just visible

markfishy

ClioSport Trader
  So many but not mine
We are about to start another Group Buy, based on the same principals as the last 2, whereby members get a 10% discount off the cage price for 5 or more confirmed orders.
We already have 1 confirmed order and we are in discussions with another customer at the moment and this may end up as a confirmed order!
If anyone is interested please let us know (best to email us on cliosport@markfish.co.uk, or phone us on 01279 431628, or 07775 752675, as we do not always get the time to look at the forum and there may be a delay in replying.
Graham