ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rollin roads

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah st's ain't all that mates one is 160 bhp with mods and still beat him I was doing 125mph and yes maybe your right that converter was crap I'm gonna check Nother one out see what it's saying and it was first time doing the rollers tbh and thanks Adam g

Cliosport 172 cu
On paper it's 181bhp and 141lb-ft yeah it was the converter it was poo lol my bad tbf the car dose pull well thou I was shocked it was 181 but I keep up all day with my mate mk2 fiesta which is 180bhp

Cliosport 172 cu
Plus focus st's ain't all that now the rs is thou mates am ford nuts which I am normaly but wanted to try a frenchy Cus I've had mk1 golf mk4 fiesta with puma 1.7 engine in and astra

Passat
I'm sorry to be the one to finally say it...but dear Lord, where were you schooled Clioste? A full-stop once in a while wouldn't go amiss.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thou

Pronoun

[second person singular]

archaic or dialect form of you, as the singular subject of a verb.
thou art fair, O my beloved
Compare with thee.

Noun

A thousand:
two hundred thou