ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day

How many people would be interested in attending a rolling road day at aldon automotive in stourbridge, west mids? I am trying to arrange a group discount so need an idea of numbers

tis the same place, hadnt heard/seen anything about it since the meet at brewers so as i will be popping in there to try and sort out an ITG panel filter for my car was going to put the question to them while i was there. The £20 was a guesstimate. Oh and if i shouldnt be arranging things like this without asking wend, sorry :oops:

Its ok no worries. I knew something was in the pipeline.. but hadnt had chance to speak to Gregg about it.. Will post up when i know more details.

The duck: - PM me and let me know what they say.. and we can get something organised.

ok wend, am going there tuesday, will let you know what they say. hopefully theyll be selling me an ITG panel filter while Im there :D

Quote: Originally posted by theduckeatspork on 22 May 2005
ok wend, am going there tuesday, will let you know what they say. hopefully theyll be selling me an ITG panel filter while Im there :D

Nice one.. Thank you. :)

Think Gregg has got it all sorted.. just need to decide on a few things then we will post up to see what interest we get.

yeah i have it all in hand sorting out the details with wendy and i have been in contact with aldon and have a few things lined up for the day

Gregg