ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roof lining

wr69bigal

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 red
hi all my roof lining on my mk2 has started to sag in a few places anyone any ideas on a replacement and where to take it??

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Do it yourself it's not that difficult, and if it is sagging noting to lose by trying anyway.
I retrimmed mine in faux alcantara cost about £25 - £30 a couple of cans of spray adhesive and the material.

Attachments

• IMG_5036.JPG
    IMG_5036.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5050.JPG
    IMG_5050.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5051.JPG
    IMG_5051.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 142

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Do it yourself it's not that difficult, and if it is sagging noting to lose by trying anyway.
I retrimmed mine in faux alcantara cost about £25 - £30 a couple of cans of spray adhesive and the material.
Did you have any trouble stretching it to the curvature of the liner?

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Not at all, once you have removed it and it’s on the floor the alcantara just just formed to the shape no stretching needed.
Did you remove the old stuff or just stick on top, I need to do mine, thinking mid grey

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Did you remove the old stuff or just stick on top, I need to do mine, thinking mid grey
You have to remove the old stuff, it's the thin layer of foam between the material and the liner that breaks down causing it to delaminate

wr69bigal

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 red
How easy is it to get out I’m guessing it comes through the boot

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Looks great, I dyed mine (badly) so think il have a go at covering it too