ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roof wrapped

RS172 Flamer
IMG_1329.jpg

Just had my roof wrapped, thought I'd show you all

TT QS
Got the same colour as you but colour coded. Maybe with less black around the car it would look better? Not a fan of that though sorry :/

Iceberg Clio 172
I was thinking of putting carbon fibre vinyl on the roof of my iceberg 172. Wrapped a Corsa spoiler in it today and it looks pretty cool.

You could try 'one-way vision' for the sunroof. Google it.

I don't think it looks too bad mate, maybe just lose the sunstrip (that's what visors are for) ;) I'll be doing mine at some point, but I'm doing it instead of painting the roof, and I will be doing the spoiler and possibly bonnet at the same time :)

RB 182 FF
I'd colour code the black bumpers and side strips, lose the sun strip and that would make the car look a million times better...... I don't dislike the wrapped roof...:approve:

RS172 Flamer
Thank you all for the comments.

I was trying out the the Tow strap, because free! And I know the window tints/sunstrip aren't to everyone's liking. The car came with the tints but I have been considering removing them to see if I preffered it that way, the only thing is if I don't then it will cost me to get it re-done. And the problem with colour coding MV632 is I haven't found any car so far that has a perfect match. It is easier to just keep them black. Many thanks for the constructive criticism and I shall post some more pics up when I get a chance :)

TT QS
Home sprayed mine. Obvs not the best finish you'll ever get but it's good enough unless you really look to notice

RS172 Flamer
Home sprayed mine. Obvs not the best finish you'll ever get but it's good enough unless you really look to notice

Exactly my point, I attempted the colour coding option before but it just didn't look good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I've been fixing up the car a little bit and made some new changes. I shall post pics later

I think it'd look better if you did the sunroof as well and removed the sunstrip. (I can't say much as I have one but I think it makes the roof look quite long / window look small with it being black)

And I know what you mean about colour coding MV632, it's a right pain as it shines different colours at different angles lol. Only cc'd my sidestrips so far but they turned out quite good :)

EDIT: Just seen the other photos. The 2nd one looks good. Go back and get them to do the spoiler and sunroof surround though ;)

RS172 Flamer
I think it'd look better if you removed the sunstrip. (I can't say much as I have one but I think it makes the roof look quite long / window look small with it being black)

EDIT: Just seen the other photos. The 2nd one looks good. Go back and get them to do the spoiler and sunroof surround though ;)

Sunstrip has already gone along with the tow strap. And as said below, I doubt they could actually wrap it come to think but I may look into painting it :) The spoiler has previously been painted in panther black but I am hopefully going to wrap that with some friends (Tried doing it on my own but failed miserably lol)

I doubt very much they could wrap it over the rubber trim. And even if they could there would be an indentation which would look very odd. Looks way better as it is now imo.