ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rota Grid/Rota Grid V's

Clio Sport 182
I fancy getting myself a set of these for the summer, i understand that there are some issues with fitting however...

I would prefer the Rota Grid V's.

If i bought the 15" what would i need to do to fit them?
Also the same regarding the 16"?

I have used the search bar but cant seem to find a definitive answer.

Cheers guys :)

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
from what ive read, you need a 5m spacer for the rear, so they clear the calipers

@ekaJ could probably help, he had an epic set on his rb!

A grey one
Depends on offsets, some grids are stupid et0 and some are like et35, my wheels are normal grids and you need 5mm spacers for the rear calipers but that's all about it..
plus mine are for sale :D

The are different types of grids, some fit easy, some don't and some do with work.

Which ones are you looking at?

There are the normal grids which come in fitments like 15x7 & 16x7 which will fit no problems (maybe a 5mm spacer for the rear due to the design of them).

Then there are the concave grids in a more aggressive fitment e.g 16x8. These are et10 and you will really struggle to fit these without arch work on the back.

There is also Grid-V's which come in a range of aggressive fitments e.g. 15x7 et20(doable but 15s with stretch will look tiny on the front), 15x8 et0 (extremely wide and will need arch work to look decent), there's also 15x9 but theres no chance of them fitting! Then there is the 16x8 et20 Grid-V (I ran these on my 182 with cup packs, I needed -3.5degree camber all round, 195/40 stretched tyres, 172 cup rear stub axles as they are thinner and 5mm spacers on the back.)

540717_10151570624388638_2047335711_n.jpg

Hope that helps :rasp:

Clio Sport 182
The are different types of grids, some fit easy, some don't and some do with work.

Which ones are you looking at?

There are the normal grids which come in fitments like 15x7 & 16x7 which will fit no problems (maybe a 5mm spacer for the rear due to the design of them).

Then there are the concave grids in a more aggressive fitment e.g 16x8. These are et10 and you will really struggle to fit these without arch work on the back.

There is also Grid-V's which come in a range of aggressive fitments e.g. 15x7 et20(doable but 15s with stretch will look tiny on the front), 15x8 et0 (extremely wide and will need arch work to look decent), there's also 15x9 but theres no chance of them fitting! Then there is the 16x8 et20 Grid-V (I ran these on my 182 with cup packs, I needed -3.5degree camber all round, 195/40 stretched tyres, 172 cup rear stub axles as they are thinner and 5mm spacers on the back.)

540717_10151570624388638_2047335711_n.jpg

Hope that helps :rasp:

Im after a set of these mate
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/view-wheels/rota-grid-v-alloy-wheels-set-of-4

maybe in purple also:eek: