ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rota Slipstreams

182 Cup
I bought some Rota Slipstreams a while ago and was planning on using them as track wheels, the size was 16" x 7" with an offset of ET45 (to my knowledge the same as the standard Renault 182 wheels). They came with plastic spacers to fit snugly to the hub.

When fitted to the hubs (with spacers) they cleared the front brake calipers with no problems, but not the rears which surprised me somewhat. If anything I would have expected front clearance issues. Anyone had the same problem or can tell me why it doesn't clear at the back??

Cheers,

182 Cup
I used spacers for one fitting attempt, but wasn't overly impressed with the set up, especially as I was planning to take the wheels on and off regularly. Does anyone know what other cars these wheels will fit (for when I sell)?