ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rough new flyer idea

Suzuki SV650

Quite good, but a pain for people like me to print out as its got shedloads of colour in it! My printer is shat thou. Also probably needs a bit more detail?

Think theres probably a bit too much going on TBH - plain and simple grabs your attention better, though pretty pictures and bright colours are good too... Perhaps one of each?!

Well i like it... Good work mdjones!! and im not just saying because my car appears on the flyer ;)

When does production start?

I can always print flyers in Black and White in relative volume if needed. A nice Network 17 IBM printer kinda fell into the house from work :oops:. Dunno how that happened, also seemed to arrive with two toner cartridges and 1000sheets of paper.

BTW like the flyer, but would be harsh on a printer to do in volume, and costly to do professionally (ie in bulk)

cliosport... accept no substitute, when you absolutely positively have to ......... er hang on thats a line from jakiebrown:confused: :p

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I think something simple.. like the cliosport logo, and the website address underneath. And write EXCLUSIVE CLUB FOR CLIO LOVERS or something on it? hehe

GR7

Shiny red R32

I think it looks just like a Scrap Yard and to me it looks very "messy" and far too "cluttered".

Sorry!

think your right girlracer, bit much on the old colour ink aswell! bit of tuning and it will look cool.

Why dont we hold a flyer making competition? everyone who enters put a quid in, then the winner gets a prize for their clio with the money from entries! perhaps that would be good to put on a flier, then it would attract people to come to the site and join because they want to enter the comp.

I say fair play to mdjones for taking the time and effort to come up with a new idea! :D

I like it all apart from the two main cars on the flyer... They look kinda out of place imo! !

Excellent work though! :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

mdjones, I agree with sammy, can we see what it looks like without the 2 cars in the middle?