ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR costs.......

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

What sort of price is reasonable to get my motor on the rollers and have the engine set up?

John Noble near me said it would be about £80 + VAT, which I thought was a bit steep...

If this is ok then ill pay, just dont want to pay over the odds. They are a very good company though.....

Cheers for any advice..

Trophy

Adam,

Hillpower will be having his fitted soon!

Can you hold out and get it done properly when its up and running?
Im already booked in for when its installed, want as much out of my baby as he can squeese.

Mat.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well at the RR day were paying £25 per car, but this is a special price for 20 of us and its only a power run, not a tune

to do it properly you probably need at least an hour on the rollers

i do think £80 is a bit steep though, i would have thought about £65 - £70 for 2 hours was fairly reasonable

Skoda Fabia vRS

thats true, if you dont have a chip and there not gonna re-map it, ask them exactly what they would be doing for that £80, as they can very little

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Thinking of getting it chipped next month. Also the PBV needs adjusting I think as I seem to be using loads of fuel at the moment.

Probably wait till HP gets the rollers. Any ideas when?

Cheers for the help....