ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 192 exhaust

Black 182
I would like to no this to, bein thinking about gettin one. Ive bin reading there good and nice and subtle to, which is what i want, anyone got any videos of them fitted????

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I saw some at the FCS on one of the sales stands.........I thought it was a misprint till I looked closer.......

BMW F21 125d
yeah they only wanted 275 at the show but they werent accepting card payments FFS!

Gutted! They are £350 normally (Cat-Back)

http://www.rs192.co.uk/

I'm having one in the next couple of months, meant to be as quiet as standard on idle and "normal" driving and motorway cruising, just louder when your being a little more spirtied, which is exactly what i want.

A ANIMAL
i have one, they are nice and subtle, but tbh if i had not bought in a group buy - i would have gone yozza. Feel free to ask any questions however

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
My exhaust gave up the ghost on me last night, so I'm looking around for a stainless aftermarket system at the moment. This one sounds like what I'm after, don't want anything too loud.

What like is the fit on these?

How do they compare to the K-tec and Janspeed systems?

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
They are a very nice fit from what people have said.
Not loud at all, you know its there when accelerating hard but nothing too in your face, give a nice burble too and at motorway speeds they don't drone away like others.

Im probably purchasing one soon for the trophy.

182 cup pack
Nice quality exhaust that gave me +5 bhp top power and +2-3 on the other rpm range over the standart 182 exhaust.

Not loud at all and sounds nice when you're on full throttle.

I don't know about the K-tec system,but 100% better than Janspeed system(had it for a while)