ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs 200 newbie

Clio Rs 200
Hello, I picked up my 10 plate Rs 200 a week ago and loving every minute of it.
I thought I'd say hello to see if I can get a few tips on best mods.
I've already done cup spoiler and stereo.
I had a clio sport 1.8 16v back in the day when they first came along, that was a mint car until somebody hit the back of it!
so glad to back behind to wheel of a car that can go around corners, unlike the car I got rid of. Mazda 3 Mps.
I'll hopefully get pics up soon.
Cheers Darren
Ps from wakefield, west yorks

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome local lad

Didn't you get on with the 3 mps then mate, still think they're a bargain for what you get with them and I like the look of them

RB Clio 182
Hello, I picked up my 10 plate Rs 200 a week ago and loving every minute of it.
I thought I'd say hello to see if I can get a few tips on best mods.
I've already done cup spoiler and stereo.
I had a clio sport 1.8 16v back in the day when they first came along, that was a mint car until somebody hit the back of it!
so glad to back behind to wheel of a car that can go around corners, unlike the car I got rid of. Mazda 3 Mps.
I'll hopefully get pics up soon.
Cheers Darren
Ps from wakefield, west yorks

Hi Tommie, im not far from waky, my nick names Tommy and i drive an rs clio :D

Where abouts in waky you from?

Welcome to the forum.

Clio Rs 200
Welcome local lad

Didn't you get on with the 3 mps then mate, still think they're a bargain for what you get with them and I like the look of them

Hi thanks for the welcoming,
The 3 Mps I had was the most amazing car I've had. Moded it to a 305 bhp and went like mad. I would still have it now after putting my heart and soul into it! I had it 3 years and for the last year it got little vibs on accel padel. I did loads to try make better bushes/bearings. driveshafts, rods everything but no luck after one year of trying and a lot of dosh, tradered it in for my Rs. I miss the launch on it, but the love clio now. It holds the road like it stuck to it. :D
My RS previous owner was from outwood like me and last owner from Leeds near armley.
I be looking for your car now.:rasp:

Last edited:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Good to hear, real wolf in sheep's clothing which i like about them and with over 300bhp i bet it didn't hang about

What colour is your 200 as might see it out and about

Clio Rs 200
Good to hear, real wolf in sheep's clothing which i like about them and with over 300bhp i bet it didn't hang about

What colour is your 200 as might see it out and about

Hey up, white mate I'm having the rear windows tinted hopefully next week?
I'll see ya about. :rasp: