ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs fogs / non rs fogs

1.2 Dynamique billabong
ah your modding your front bumper good luck mate hope it goes ok, one thing i did a few weeks after my guide was to put a small screw from the corner of the bumper (the bit you modify) into the lip of the wing, its not visable but helps keep the bumper fitting tighter to the wings

erm, they are not the same guys. i had to source new bolts to fit my non rs ones to an rs bumper. they also wont quite fit as snuggly in the fog light holes of an rs bumper. ie there will be a minimal gap between the fog light and the surround.

jamie

erm, they are not the same guys. i had to source new bolts to fit my non rs ones to an rs bumper. they also wont quite fit as snuggly in the fog light holes of an rs bumper. ie there will be a minimal gap between the fog light and the surround.

jamie
+1

Maybe it's because of different type Dynamique bumpers?

mine is full on poverty spec, meaning no fogs fitted as standard. bought the wiring loom and fogs off ebay and had them fitted. so could be anything from dynamique to expression etc lol

I think the bumper with the fogs that are kind of stuck out (later Dynamique bumper) will be fine, judging from what I've seen in this thread.

i cut the front parts on mine off tbh

a; they dont fit (non rs with rs bumper made to fit non rs wings)
b; my car is low ;)