ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs grill & a few questions

hi im new 2 the forum. ive jus passed my test n i hav a clio 1.2 16v 2002 dynamique with all the sportiest options u cud have on it. but i want 2 mod it lightly..i dont want 2 spend loads of money on it.. im fitting a full k&n 57i induction system to give it some growl but i want to get a rsgrill aswell. other than ebay is ther anywher u can buy these or is any 1 selling one??? du they just simply slot in where the honeycombe 1 used 2 be?
thankx il put sum fotos up of my car 2.

also does any1 have any pics of a silver clio fitted with some black rims wiv the chrome lip on.thanx in advance. jak

Welcome, this is now in the right section (car detaling wasn't right)

Anyway, an rs grill can be bought from your local dealers, the part number is on here, take that to them & they'll order you one in. Happy days.

As for the other questions, i'm un sure on them. It is worth having a little search on here though as those questions are asked quite often.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Bought mine from Renault today, £47.50.

Going to pick it up tomorrow morning at 10.30am.

get the grill from reno as craig says - only 42 quid

edit - part number is 6000073772
yeah its best giving renault the part number as there's usually some confusion (on their side) as to why you want it and that it wont fit your car etc.

it WILL fit they're just being tossers

Dont forget that you will need to declare these modifications to your insurance. The grille i wouldnt be so worried about tbh but you 100% need to declare the K&N, and having just passed your test, depending on insurance company they will either say they will no longer insure you or whack a nasty big fee on your preimum for it.