ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs in nottingham

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Wow, didn't realise there was this many of us.

*waves* from Nottingham.

Only seen two RS's on my travels around Nottm. I see a silver 182 on Wollaton Vale practically everyday. I think it's a cup because he always has his windows down when it's hot :p Not any of you is it?

Monaco Ph2 172
Yeah I have a RS in Nottingham

Don't suppose your car reg is XX??LEE and is often parked in Cinderhill Tesco car park?

Seen a blue Clio with an aftermarket exhaust that looks like a cup in there a few times - but not sure if it's actually an RS! :)

Blah, gonna be in Leeds.. Besides, wouldn't want to make a public appearance with this ratty beard I've just grown, need to buy some new razor blades...

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
To be fair, my car is in a bit of a bad state. The exhaust is hanging off and blowing. I need to get it sorted and then I can show it off!

Plus I'm going to the cricket!

ITB BG 182
I got the blackist RS in nottingham i think.
i know 3 others that have RS's in nottingham that aint on CS.
Who was in bilborough / aspley yesterday with a yellow bike passing you near the shops just off the big round about, FVV reg i think.

clio sport 172, 2002
it is 12 sharp

Can't make the meet :( Stupid girlfriend and shopping :/

bring the misses :) it wont be for long and you never know she may enjoy it?

mansfield :) but i have a mini! doh

bring the mini do like minis :)

s**t just forgot that my cars in the work shop having the cambelt dun on friday, and was told that it wont be ready till late satarday??? (hes got alot on)

please make sure u make another date soon!!!! :dapprove:
want to show off my RS