ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs mode r-link

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
It’s only available if you’ve either had it from factory or retro fitted by soneone like Stage-X Motorsport Link

2014 Clio 200t edc
@Colin b @Sash I’ve managed to code it in to mine which didn’t have it originally. It works 99% flawlessly! If I can do it anyone can.

This video shows you how to do it, what you need to buy from Amazon or similar and the codes are in the file download in the description.

Mk4 clio rs200
@Colin b @Sash I’ve managed to code it in to mine which didn’t have it originally. It works 99% flawlessly! If I can do it anyone can.

This video shows you how to do it, what you need to buy from Amazon or similar and the codes are in the file download in the description.

Thanks I'll have a look

2014 Clio 200t edc
Thanks I'll have a look
It is a little fiddly and rather unnerving connecting up the clip to the module, but after that it’s pretty easy. Just take your time typing in the code and all will be good. It’s a novelty but worth having for intake temps etc.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
I add myself to the list. I have a RS200T bought before it was available as an option. And diyed myself too! I now have it since quite some years and never had a problem, also big System updates install without reverting it back. Oh and I also enabled Android Auto!

Mk4 clio rs200
I add myself to the list. I have a RS200T bought before it was available as an option. And diyed myself too! I now have it since quite some years and never had a problem, also big System updates install without reverting it back. Oh and I also enabled Android Auto!
Any chance of telling me how you did this and what parts I'd need to buy
Thanks

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Sure, I have all the references at home on my pc. This evening I'll have a look and post or (if still available) link them.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Nice one thank you
I just can't seem to find out what parts I need

Appreciate it
You're lucky.. had a look on my mobile favorites and found the link I used.
Here it is:

I did it after making the little eeprom reflash for enabling rs monitor.. so I don't know if it works even without doing it.
If you need further help.. I can check at home if I have more information. I didnsome years ago so I don't remember clearly all the steps involved.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
It's all a bit technical lol
I need to find a garage that would fit it all for me
The only place I know is in Leeds and I'm in London
I can understand some steps can be a little hard if you are not into those things.. so if you feel insecure about doing it.. better to ask someone.
Unfortunately I cannot help about addressing you to a place.. I don't live in London.. and not even in the UK :ROFLMAO: so I am little bit too far away.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Ah just my luck lol
If you're ever in the country let me know 😂
Cheers for your help
Guess that's another example of Murphy's laws!
I've been in London some years ago and had a really good time. Especially a place near Tower Hill where I 've eaten very good multiple times and met some really kind waiters.
By the way, I want to visit the city again someday!

You're welcome! We are all here sharing same passion and to help eachother!

Ryed79

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio rs 200
How do you know if it was fitted when new? Mine says update subscription on 6 things maps weather etc

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
IMG_7637.jpeg

Press either of these, if you’ve got RS monitor it’ll come up.

Ryed79

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio rs 200
I haven't got the flags like I do have coyote and the sound effect one , I have notifications saying subscription expired, I'll get a picture when I get up and post it

Ryed79

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio rs 200
If you haven't got the flags I don't think you have it, its not subscription based. Easy to add like the posts above. I did mine myself also.
Well that's grim thought it been a lux it would but guess not nice one