ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS SARAJEVO

Clio 172 PH2
Hello Guys. Here you are my 172 alias Black Snake:)

p0301111148.jpg

dscf1674p.jpg

dscf4962i.jpg

dscf4963.jpg

dscf4984r.jpg

dscf3284v.jpg

dscf3285.jpg

Iceberg 172 ph2
I know this clio from owner before you, and it was in poor condition. I dont know how is it now. This is not a cup model, it is normal 172 ph2. And where did u find door bullets :/ ?

Renault sport 172
I know this clio from owner before you, and it was in poor condition. I dont know how is it now. This is not a cup model, it is normal 172 ph2. And where did u find door bullets :/ ?

the owner of the car my friend and yes normal 172 ;)
I gave the door badges :)

Clio 172 PH2
Hoşgeldin kardeşim :)
jantlar dusundugumden daha cok yakısmıs ama göbeklerini sökmelisin :)
Hoşbulduk. Serkan emmi sen misin:) uzun zamandır üyeydim ama copy paste için:) şimdi aktif zamanı:approve: Saolasın. bana bikaç parça lazım yine irtibata geçicem seninle

Clio 172 PH2

Yea. He was in poor condition. After I bought this 172, I changed all engine system all chasis, subframe etc. I spent a clio rs ph2 money more after I bought this young man to recover it:)everything is new except front bumper:) now condition is excellent. One of my friend has bmw 330 ci. he can't reach to me;)

Last edited:
  Iceberg 172 ph2
Well done :D Who was fixing car, dealership or... ? U should buy that bumper, car need that stuff. I know for one little crashed bumper, it can be easy fixed, I can check is it for sale.

Clio 172 PH2
Well done :D Who was fixing car, dealership or... ? U should buy that bumper, car need that stuff. I know for one little crashed bumper, it can be easy fixed, I can check is it for sale.

OK. yea I bought everypart from Turkey. and Cotech fix it...By the way I m in Turkey now, I ll back 15th Septem. to Sarajevo.We are trying to install some music system:evil: now.. Thank you it ll be excellent for me. You from Bosnia?