ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner connection problems

clio 172 phase 2
went to connect my rs tuner to my car this evening and basically the tuner will not connect when i ever a press connect it says vci firmware unknown .? its a brand new one from fastchip also my laptop will not recongnise that the rs tuner is connected it will not come up on the bottom of the screen . i only wanna connect it so i can send henk the screen shot so he can send me the right map .

anyone had anything like this before also the light goes green then turns red . also it said fastchip rs tuner does not have a driver ?

This happened to me but I can't remember what I did to sort it.

I think I had to get someone to send me the driver. It wouldn't work on Windows 8.

clio 172 phase 2
Im using windows 7 if thats any diffrent ? Ive now installed a driver but its not coming up automatically on the pc ?

I don't think so, but I can't remember properly. When my mate sent the driver, I clicked something on my desktop (a pink icon for the RS Tuner) and it worked then. Sorry I can't be of more help!

1.2 clio
How do you do that mate I just assumed you download the software from fastchip and away you go but it's being a pain in the a**