ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs Tuner for a 200

STEALTH RAIDER
Thinking of getting a tuner for my 200 from Ktec. Only mod ive got is a panel filter and i run it on 99 RON fuel. What sort of gains and differences will be had out of one?

Cheers, Lew

STEALTH RAIDER
Sorry mate, didnt mean Rs as in the product name but ill have a look at fastchips too. Would like to know if they would give a different map with it running on 99 RON

Rusty Cup
Got ya, to be honest i didnt know Ktec did a piece of kit like this. I would still say the Rstuner is a much better piece of kit, it does diagnostic, draws RR style graphs, has live data showing about a million values you'll never understand changing in real time (very cool) resets fault codes, the list goes on.

And the Rstuner for the 200 is £205 so alot cheaper than Ktecs option. If Ktec had price their product a little (by which i mean alot) more intelligently rather than claiming it was unique and thusly commanding a premium then i think it would have been a harder decision to make. Keep in mind the Rstuner has a good resale value but it needs to be unlocked by the new user before its of any use. If the Ktec box can jump from car to car with not cost implications then it may command a much higher resale value than the Rstuner as a result.

The otherside of the coin is that i can almost guarantee no-one on here has the Ktec kit so it might be worth chatting to them telling them you will review their kit on CS whipping up i bit of interest for it. The Rstuner has been tried and tested and its amazing Ktec are almost foolish to true rival it imo but having options is never a bad thing i guess.