ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Guide??

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Is there, anywhere, a guide on how to use an RS Tuner??

I'm meant to be getting one pretty soon and I want to make sure I'm using it correctly! I've checked the guides and run a search but can't find anything?

Mark

A45 AMG 406BHP
someone on here did a pretty good guide, literally couple of months ago. Its disappeared though?

Are you buying it brand new?
Its fairly easy if you buy it brand new as comes with instructions on a piece of paper :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
someone on here did a pretty good guide, literally couple of months ago. Its disappeared though?

Are you buying it brand new?
Its fairly easy if you buy it brand new as comes with instructions on a piece of paper :)

I'm not no, but I'm buying it pre-unlocked including two maps, I'm buying it off a very well respected member/trader on here so I'm sure he'll be able to guide me anyway but not having used one before I wanted to have a little read.

Looking....
Go on to the fast chip web site and read the manual, there is plenty of info on here too. Done mine a few weeks ago with no problems.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I would strongly recommend after any change in ECU calibration file that you check the fueling over with a wideband.