ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RS Tuner Interface Query

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I currently use RS Tuner on the Clio for diagnostic work and Airbag ECU configuration when changing steering wheel, seats etc. I used it on my track Clio to put a 98 Ron map on.

I also now own a Mk3 Megane RS 250. Does anyone know if I just purchase the ECM, ABS and Airbag module from the fastchip site if I can just use the same interface to communicate with megane ECU also or do I need to purchase another interface?

I have emailed Fastchip, but not had a reply. Don't want to purchase another interface unless I need too. Thanks.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
From what I remember reading you need to buy the u lock code for the car the rstuner was originally bought for (182 in your case) and then just pay for the meg250 map.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I just want to use it for diagnostic work so won't be using it for mapping as already got a custom map on it. Would need to provide them with a muc code from the interface, but only need unlock code if looking to map another vehicle. I can use the current interface on all different Clios for diagnostic, just not mapping. That is locked to my track car.

I have emailed Fastchip so hopefully they will get back to me. Thanks for the replies.