ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Interface Query

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I currently use RS Tuner on the Clio for diagnostic work and Airbag ECU configuration when changing steering wheel, seats etc. I used it on my track Clio to put a 98 Ron map on.

I also now own a Mk3 Megane RS 250. Does anyone know if I just purchase the ECM, ABS and Airbag module from the fastchip site if I can just use the same interface to communicate with megane ECU also or do I need to purchase another interface?

I have emailed Fastchip, but not had a reply. Don't want to purchase another interface unless I need too. Thanks.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
From what I remember reading you need to buy the u lock code for the car the rstuner was originally bought for (182 in your case) and then just pay for the meg250 map.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I just want to use it for diagnostic work so won't be using it for mapping as already got a custom map on it. Would need to provide them with a muc code from the interface, but only need unlock code if looking to map another vehicle. I can use the current interface on all different Clios for diagnostic, just not mapping. That is locked to my track car.

I have emailed Fastchip so hopefully they will get back to me. Thanks for the replies.