ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner NEW Download

172 cup
no problem, get it loaded for those with the same style ecu as me. Gave me a further gain on original rst map of about 6bhp at the wheels doing a run with old map against new in the space of about 5 mins on same stretch of road

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Take a peek on the download page.........this has appeared ('Done' as Henk said at 15:08):

7300_5E10 RON98 june 2009 .cal [new style ECU only]

Thanks Henk!

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Link isnt working for me mate!

Edit - Is now!

Last edited:
  H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Just uploaded the .cal.

Car felt much smoother through the rev range and it also sorted the problem with my revs jumping about when coming to a stop. Saying that, if its the same as what happens with the old .cal the problem will return after a while. I don't think this is anything to do with the rstuner map.

Impressed with the new map overall.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
sometimes 7,8 other times 7,5 and seems this one is about 7,25

Every 172 stopped making power at about 6800RPM at the EA RR day so pointless reving this high anyway unless your going for a flat out run!

172 phII
No to update to 6500 you need to do the base .rst file to 6500_5404 .rst first then load on the file you linked..I THINK! :eek:

According to the manual yes, you need to update your .rst file and then write a new .cal file

Bumder With A Buffer
Well before coming home I updated mine to

6500_5404 RON98 june 2009.cal

Seems pretty good so far :) More torque through the range, more of a kick at 5k and carries on pulling at 6k onwards and idle is a lot better too. Unless its a placebo effect?!

E87 118d M Sport
If i buy the RStuner device. is that map just a case of a free download, or is it something you have to pay for each time? im finding it hard to find out this info. ive checked ktec and a few other places, but they display the cost to actually do it.
much appreciated.

Audi TT
Get in :)

will download and sort it this afternoon. feedback tomorrow when I've had chance to drive the 15 miles each way to work :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
If i buy the RStuner device. is that map just a case of a free download, or is it something you have to pay for each time? im finding it hard to find out this info. ive checked ktec and a few other places, but they display the cost to actually do it.
much appreciated.

Free to download the generic maps, however if you want a pro map you need to pay extra.

Dan

E87 118d M Sport
are the ones your talking about in this thread generic ones? how much is a pro map.

when you buy the rstuner, do you get the laptop software too yeah

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
are the ones your talking about in this thread generic ones? how much is a pro map.

The ones we are talking about are the free ones yes, these get updated from time to time and we all have fun in our pants about it (this thread) :) Yes the software is also a free download from the site, its all detailed in the readme when you purchase the Rstuner hardware. The free downloads are located here: http://www.fastchip.nl/Table/Downloads/ you need to be logged in to download.

Bumder With A Buffer

The ones spoke about in here are generic ones yes

Pro map is €75,00 (euros) for up to 10 iterations (sp)

Laptop software downloads from the site here..

http://www.fastchip.nl/

(have to make an account and log in though)

Edit Dans gay :(

E87 118d M Sport
kewl. well hopefully im guna grab warrens off him when he's finished with it. so generic it'l be to start with lol.

do you download the generic maps from fastchip too?

Bumder With A Buffer
kewl. well hopefully im guna grab warrens off him when he's finished with it. so generic it'l be to start with lol.

do you download the generic maps from fastchip too?

*In before Dan this time* ;)

Yes on the link Dan (Greeny172) gave you :)

Just find the correct car CB1N or whatever and download it to your PC.

EDIT ARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!