ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner or remap?

M3/M5/Evo6/A8
Yes these 'enhancements' Launch Control & Overrun come from me. AFAIK 'Big Fish Tuning' isn't buying reprog licenses from me. Which means he is just profiting for free from my work.
As long as people know that these features originate from me, I am good.

Henk, never used your RSTuner or seen any of your maps. I purely do my own. Yes you did it first and I was asked to do the overrun by a customer well over a year ago now.

The RSTuner looks a fantastic product, we do not offer anything that allows users to tune their own car, it is all done in house.

The 172 Sirius 32 and 182 Sirius 34 ECU's can be read by many tools. We tend to use Byteshooter to extract and write the maps though have numerous other tools (KESS/MPPS to name a few). The files are then tuned to our specifications with WinOLS and our rolling road as required.

Hope that clears a few things up.