ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner

ph2 172
Recieved my rs tuner this morning not had chance to plug it in yet, anyway all i have is the box and the two leads where do i get the software to install for my laptop? cheers in advance.

ph2 172
cheers raku, also just got it all working plugged it in and my vin is CB1N and software version 6400 with calibration version 5402. can i just upload the calibration file or do i need to write ecu, sorry im a bit confused as what to do now and dont want to f it up, can someone point me in the right direction, thanks alot guys.

clio sport 172 phII
Might be best if sent an email to fastchip (Henk) detailing your car's ecu details and what you think you should do next and how you think you should do it. That way you should avoid blame games :dead:

PH1 172
Have another read of the manual mate and I bet all will be clear to you as it is very straight forward. Just take your time and don't rush it :)

ph2 172
sorted it cheers guys, did what you said re read the manual like you said straight forward really just had "one of those days" at work

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
And what about your comments about the RS Tuner? Did it really make any diffs? Can we say the 0-100 km acceleration and top speed improved?

I have a Clio RS 172 with a cai (cold air intake) and an exhaust system. (60mm enlarged pipes, ss muffler) I also want to buy one for my RS but not sure which map I should use. Or are all maps coming with RS Tuner same?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
sorted it cheers guys, did what you said re read the manual like you said straight forward really just had "one of those days" at work

Whats the verdict on the rs tuner then mate much difference ?????

any problems ??????

Worth the cash ? ????

M235i / 172
Defo worth the cash, and yes it makes quite a noticable difference... im running the grp N map with a Ron98 cal file. put it back to standard for a while as i had a miss fire but soon went back to mapped, such a different car.