ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
Been reading up on it and thinking about getting one. What gains bhp wise do you get from it?

im running a decat if that makes any difference

Iceburg 172FF
definetely wont get 10bhp with just a decat, but despite that the car will feel much better to drive, pick up better, more torque lower down etc. Definetely worth the purchase!

Black n gold 182 cup
Cheers fella will have a little look. Only got the car a week ago and seems like all these group buys are finishing just as I have got my car!

Iceburg 172FF
with the pro you can plug a wideband o2 sensor in to get better logs for a custom remap as far as i remember. Really not worth it unless your going to be doing some serious modding as the standard maps henk provides are good enough for most.

RS RIP
^^ get it.. :approve:

Henk , the man designing this has done my car here in Holland (custom job) and i can say he's one of the best , if not the best in Europe :eek: (you do'nt leave untill he's satisfied)

i'm basing this on my own experience with him and all the feedback on all forums

Bumder With A Buffer
Cheers fella will have a little look. Only got the car a week ago and seems like all these group buys are finishing just as I have got my car!

Theres a discount code for CS members for February... saving 15 euros or about 13 quid.

Black n gold 182 cup
Search for RSTuner and you will find loads of posts with lots of people's views...... :)

Doing it now fella there have been loads of posts about this... a quickie so basically if I buy a second hand one, is there a time on the expiray code so get a code now in the cheap window and wack the code in when I get a tuner in the near future right?

VX220
you physically need the unit to have it unlocked. You need the code from the unit once you plug it into your laptop