ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS-Tuner

Hi all, ok I just purchased a secondhand rs-tuner, just paid to have it un-locked so all good.....

The previous owner has also given me his .rst file and the .cal file... both are the correct file versions for my car
so my question is, is it ok for me to use these files or are they locked to his car so I cant use them?

Cant find the .rst file on the website at all?

Yep both should be ok to use as long as they are compatible ie. RST standard 8000>8200 Henked version and cal file standard 7802>7804 henked version.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
For the sake of 20 quid I didn't risk it. Cba, there's a thread on here where someone managed to wipe his ecu by skimping on the 20 quid for a map off the website

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just make sure you copy your existing files onto your hard drive,
there are also OEM files you can download for free off the FastChip website iirc,
just in case it a goes mental and you need to put it back to normal.

Just make sure you copy your existing files onto your hard drive,
there are also OEM files you can download for free off the FastChip website iirc,
just in case it a goes mental and you need to put it back to normal.

Not anymore Dave Henk has removed all clio 2 stuff from his site. only way is to email him:(

Thanks guys....

I will make sure I do a back up copy of my ECU first, then i'll use the .rst and .cal file that I have on disc..... fingers crossed.