ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner

172 cup
Hi guys

I plugged in my new RS Tuner today and it came up with code electronic throttle control limits aquired, but stated it is not a fault. so what does it mean??

also just to check. i have taken a screenshot of my ECU details and sent it to info@fastchip.nl . am i correct that Henk will then send over the correct free map once he gets this?? sorry i know it gets asked a lot.

Don't know what the fault code actually means but everyone gets it.

if you bought the tuner new then yes send henk a screen shot and the order number you got when purchasing it and he shall send you the update software and calibration/map.

172 cup
Got my email this morning so will put the map on later. I just thought I would check as throttle limit sounds bad.

I was dreading plugging it in encase something nasty came up. But just the airbag fault came up, which is no surprise as the light always comes on when something is in the passenger seat. However do I need to fix this before I map the car as it states the car should be fault code free first?