ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner

clio 182FF
So I know the general subject has been done to death but I have one main question.

I first need to state I am not looking for any power increases or anything else with this mod. I am only looking for improved drivability, cold running and fault finding diagnostics.

This leads me onto my question. I have seen a lot of debate where people say this rs tuner doesn't add power. Which with the Clio engine I can imagine. Or if it did add power it's not noticeable. However everyone seems to agree it improves drive ability. So on this point this must mean there is extra torque/ power down low? And so if that's the case surely from say an o retaking point of view ( eecially starting from day 3000rpm) the car will aactually be quicker to get to speed?

Hope you see what I'm getting at here. Basically I want the car to have that extra driveability down low for ease rather than having to wait for 5k rpm all the time! Not expecting miracles. It's just it's contradicts with others who say is does just about nothing for power!

thanks!
ps sorry for mistakes my keyboard is being a nightmare!!