ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs192 or Milltek

Clio 182
I know this has been asked before but hoping to expand further.

Finally got enough shilling for a Milltek however the gentle whispers of the rs192 are calling my name & for the price pretty hard to ignore. Seen a trophy running one on the evo YouTube & it stole my heart.

My only concern with this however is the lack of communication with the sales team at 192. I’ve sent a couple of emails haven’t heard anything back in well over 2 weeks.

Been a nightmare trying to upgrade the gravity catback. Got a 2nd hand Milltek off eBay & 1 of the boxes came in rattling either damaged in transit or seller failed to mention. now deciding to go with a new one hopefully avoid pissing about.

From experience, can anyone say if 192 customer service any good after sales? Or just go with Milltek who seem a bit more engaged

Cheers

Last edited:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Milltek customer service is good from my experience.

Worth noting if you track yours, my non res decatted milltek got me black flagged at brands on the driveby - which surprised the man at milltek even. But the sensors have changed at the circuit.

Clio 182
Milltek customer service is good from my experience.

Worth noting if you track yours, my non res decatted milltek got me black flagged at brands on the driveby - which surprised the man at milltek even. But the sensors have changed at the circuit.

Not surprised worlds getting softer by the day haha. Pretty new to game haven’t tracked it yet will note. Cheers for the review much appreciated!