ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RStuner help please

clio 172 cup
Can someone who has used one of these please tell me how I connect it to my car. I'm all plugged in, I've installed the driver, switched on the ignition and the instuctions say to click connect but I don't have an icon that says connect. I'm sure I'm just being retarded.:S

PH1 172
Can someone who has used one of these please tell me how I connect it to my car. I'm all plugged in, I've installed the driver, switched on the ignition and the instuctions say to click connect but I don't have an icon that says connect. I'm sure I'm just being retarded.:S

*Open RSTuner Software
*Connect cable to OBDII port
*Turn Ignition on
*Press Connect
*Wait for the VIN box to pop up (ignore this step if you have already entered your cars' VIN number)
*ECU info and Fault codes should appear and bottom left should say CONNECTED

That's what the manual says so if you have done it that way then all should be ok

clio 172 cup
*Open RSTuner Software
*Connect cable to OBDII port
*Turn Ignition on
*Press Connect
*Wait for the VIN box to pop up (ignore this step if you have already entered your cars' VIN number)
*ECU info and Fault codes should appear and bottom left should say CONNECTED

That's what the manual says so if you have done it that way then all should be ok

Thanks, I didn't download the software :eek:
All sorted now, I downloaded the 98ron cal. But I want the group N one, where do I find that?

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
what rst. file does your ecu have? Some ecu's done have the group N availiable - like mine for my 182 (mine is 8200_****)

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Looks like there is no Group N then mate. Maybe try a custom map from Fastchip for 70euro iirc