ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rstuner performance result!!

clio 182 trophy
Exactly. Sod the figures and enjoy the fact you've got a good car that drives well :) As folks have said, there's little point in chasing figures with the F4R unless you're prepared to dig deep into your pockets.

In fairness to you Andy, you have dug deep so you can speak from experience!lol. Any more updates from Fred?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Exactly. Sod the figures and enjoy the fact you've got a good car that drives well :) As folks have said, there's little point in chasing figures with the F4R unless you're prepared to dig deep into your pockets.

And wait a LOOOOONG time :))

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
In fairness to you Andy, you have dug deep so you can speak from experience!lol. Any more updates from Fred?
Yeah, it's cost me the odd tenner here and there! LOL! Nothing more to report at the moment mate. Trying to get it ready for running in and mapping. Sadly Fred wants his Vee back as well though.

And wait a LOOOOONG time :))
Well, yes, I guess there's been the odd hold up along the way...

I have one of every clio, currently looking at SC.. :)
You need help mate! And you think I'm mad... ;)